25% shall be directly paid by the trust to purchase art materials for new work and the remaining 75% shall be disbursed in four equal quarterly instalments.
All shortlisted artists will benefit from access to a range of professional development programs that will aid in their career development.
includes: training, mentoring, personal coaching and one-on
one consulting with business experts.
Technical assistance in Enterprise formation /legal/intellectual property, brand management public relations, finance and accounting.